Here at Cherry Family Dentistry, we provide our patients with comprehensive oral care. We believe that a healthy mouth is the foundation for strong teeth, disease-free gums and a beautiful smile. We provide care to kids all ages and to adults all ages, so your entire family can get the dental care they need and deserve in a family-friendly environment. We strive to provide the care that you need in the most technologically advanced setting and give you tips to keep your teeth healthy and strong so that you won't need more than a dental cleaning on your future visits. We will help you keep your teeth forever!
Our services include everything your entire family will need to maintain their oral health or get their oral health back to normal. We use digital x-rays and do a thorough check-up of your teeth and gums, so you can be rest assured that all your needs and concerns are being addressed.We offer tooth-colored fillings, silver fillings, ceramic crowns, gold crowns, regular and deep cleaning, fluoride treatment, bridges, implants, dentures, and Invisalign just to name a few.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.