Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Fontana Office
We want you to know that you are choosing the right place for your dental needs. Your first visit at our office will consist of a detailed exam that includes the following:
- Oral cancer screening
- Evaluation of your jaw joints and muscles
- Evaluation of your bite and any wear damage on your teeth
- Examination of the gums and bone that support your teeth
- Evaluation of your teeth and existing dental restorations
- Pictures of your teeth so you and the doctor can better see your oral condition
- Digital X-Rays based on your needs
- Smile evaluation per patient desires
- The doctor will then review all of the information that has been collected and create a treatment plan that best suits your needs and desires. If your case is more complicated, your doctor may create several different treatment options to discuss in-depth with you during your appointment.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.